|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sun May 1, 2016 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Mon May 30, 2016 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Vancouver Whitecaps FC are looking to raise $22,000 in support of Covenant House Vancouver. A dollar may not seem like much, but when Whitecaps FC fans come together to support mental health, the impact of your dollar can go a long way.
This campaign supports street-involved youth struggling with mental health issues. More than 1,400 street–involved youth come to Covenant House Vancouver (CHV) each year to find sanctuary and a brighter future. Whitecaps FC is proud to partner with CHV to provide support for at-risk youth to address issues like homelessness, marginalization, and addiction through inclusivity and soccer.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Online Payment: at the end of auction, an email will be sent to each winner with specific instructions for online payment.
- We only accept cheques made out to Covenant House Vancouver. Please let the administrator know that you will be paying by check and send it to the address below. Item will be mailed to you once payment is received.
Attn: #BuckUp Auction
550-375 Water Street
Vancouver, BC. V6B 5C6
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the Vancouver Whitecaps FC head office. Address: 550-375 Water Street. Vancouver, BC. V6B5C
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Detail
- All sales are final.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —